After multiple years of working with men in the dating space, I’ve come to realize one thing: dating is inherently harder for men. And it’s becoming increasingly more difficult. I often hear men sharing their frustrations about navigating online dating sites, the pressure to initiate all interactions and the constant rejection that follows. All leading to feelings of hopelessness about their dating prospects. But the biggest complaint I hear has everything to do with communication. Here’s why you might be feeling that same confusion. Simply put, men and women have different communication skills, especially around emotions. While these are generalizations and not all men and women communicate in the same way, research suggests there are common patterns in how men and women communicate. For example: Verbal vs. nonverbal communication: Men tend to rely more on verbal communication, while women often use both verbal and nonverbal cues, such as body language, tone of voice, and facia...
Comments
Post a Comment