Dating During The Holidays

 Dating during the holidays can bring up a whole host of anxiety-provoking thoughts that summer dating may not. Should I invite my date to the family dinner? Do we need to have the talk? How serious is this getting? How much should I spend on a Christmas gift for my date? All thoughts that might go through your head if you start dating someone new during the holiday season.

In today’s episode, I share with you six things you may want to consider if you’re dating during the holidays. And yes, it can be an amazing time to get to know someone; just make sure you’ve considered these six things first!

Click here to listen to Podcast.

For more information on Kimberly, and to book a complimentary conversation please visit her here.

Need help setting up your online dating profile? Join my FREE class “Master Your Online Dating Profile” here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Dating Tips For The Holiday Season

How To Reduce Your Texting Anxiety

Dating Advice After Divorce or a Long-Term Breakup